Rachel Patterson, Marketing Coordinator
Our attorneys do not limit their professional activities to the office and the courtroom. They are constantly finding opportunities to share knowledge with the wider community in any number of settings. We make regular presentations before a variety of audiences on legal issues affecting your business and personal life.
- Navy League Building, 1st Floor, Arlington, Virginia, July 11, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.Bean, Kinney & Korman
Free monthly workshop to help you understand the complexities of divorce and guide you in taking the next step, at any stage, in the process of untying the knot.
- Westfields Golf Club, 13940 Balmoral Greens Ave., Clifton, VA, May 12, 2015Bean, Kinney & Korman
Join Bean, Kinney & Korman for our Annual Golf Outing at Westfields Golf Club. By invitation only.
- April 23, 2015Bean, Kinney & Korman
Bean, Kinney & Korman will host the Arlington Chamber's Business After Business networking event at the firm.
- Restaurant Failures – What to Do When Your Iron Chef MeltsTurnaround Management Association, Chesapeake Chapter, March 27, 2015Turnaround Management Association Chesapeake Chapter
Andrea Davison will be speaking on restaurant insolvency at this panel held by the TMA Chesapeake Chapter.
- Legal Issues Related to Online Reviews (Continuing Legal Education Course)Arlington County Bar Association, March 27, 2015Arlington County Bar Association
Rachelle Hill and Ashley Dobbs presented this CLE course on online reviews to the Arlington Bar on March 27.