Trine Medina, Marketing Coordinator
Our attorneys do not limit their professional activities to the office and the courtroom. They are constantly finding opportunities to share knowledge with the wider community in any number of settings. We make regular presentations before a variety of audiences on legal issues affecting your business and personal life.
- Structuring Landlord Lien Waivers and Collateral Access Agreements: Navigating Competing Interests of Tenant's Lender and LandlordStrafford CLE, June 8, 2016
- Social Media Claims: The Internet Review Industry, How Yelp Works, How Businesses (And Lawyers) Can Fight Negative Reviews, And The Virginia Unmasking Statute.George Mason American Inn of Court, November 20, 2015George Mason American Inn of Court
- Higher Education and the New Virginia Economy: Mason Leads the WayNavy League Building, First Floor Conference Room, 2300 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22201, October 29, 2015Bean, Kinney & Korman
Join Bean, Kinney & Korman for our Northern Virginia Leadership Series event featuring Dr. Angel Cabrera, president of George Mason University. Limited space - first come, first served.
- Virginia Society of CPAs, October 29, 2015Virginia Society of CPAs
- McLean Community Center, October 14, 2015McLean Community Center
Lauren Keenan Rote will be speaking at McLean Community Center on the basics of estate planning, key questions to ask yourself before planning your estate and practical approaches to planning.