Rachel Patterson, Marketing Coordinator
Our attorneys do not limit their professional activities to the office and the courtroom. They are constantly finding opportunities to share knowledge with the wider community in any number of settings. We make regular presentations before a variety of audiences on legal issues affecting your business and personal life.
- Higher Education and the New Virginia Economy: Mason Leads the WayNavy League Building, First Floor Conference Room, 2300 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22201, October 29, 2015Bean, Kinney & Korman
Join Bean, Kinney & Korman for our Northern Virginia Leadership Series event featuring Dr. Angel Cabrera, president of George Mason University. Limited space - first come, first served.
- McLean Community Center, October 14, 2015McLean Community Center
Lauren Keenan Rote will be speaking at McLean Community Center on the basics of estate planning, key questions to ask yourself before planning your estate and practical approaches to planning.
- Navy League Building, 1st Floor, Arlington, Virginia, October 10, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.Bean, Kinney & Korman
Free monthly workshop to help you understand the complexities of divorce and guide you in taking the next step, at any stage, in the process of untying the knot.
- Westfields Golf Club, 13940 Balmoral Greens Ave., Clifton, VA, May 12, 2015Bean, Kinney & Korman
Join Bean, Kinney & Korman for our Annual Golf Outing at Westfields Golf Club. By invitation only.
- April 23, 2015Bean, Kinney & Korman
Bean, Kinney & Korman will host the Arlington Chamber's Business After Business networking event at the firm.