Our firm has been walking the walk for decades when it comes to community engagement and service. Practicing the profession of the law is about far more than billing time and running a business, it is about making our community and our world a better place through our work and our impact.
We take great pride in being engaged citizens and encourage robust participation by all attorneys and staff in the organizations that make Northern Virginia and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan region such a vibrant place to live, work and play. We are tutors in schools and supporters of pro bono legal services. We serve on nonprofit boards and as leaders in community organizations. We are volunteer coaches for youth sports and active within our faith communities and alumni groups. We walk, run, play kickball, collect food and clothing and open our checkbooks to support local charities. It’s important to us to be active citizens of impact to help shape and encourage the success of our community.
Some of the charities and organizations we are honored to support include:
- Arlington Community Foundation
- Arlington Food Assistance Center (AFAC)
- Arlington Housing Corporation (AHC)
- Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing (APAH)
- Arlington Street People’s Assistance Network (A-SPAN)
- Bowen McCauley Dance Company
- Bridges to Independence
- Capital Caring
- Clarendon Alliance
- Columbia Pike Revitalization Organization
- Devotion to Children
- Fairfax CASA
- Fairfax Choral Society
- Fellowship Square Foundation, Inc.
- Goodwin House Foundation
- Justice HS Scholarship Fund
- Jennifer Bush-Lawson Foundation
- Leadership Center for Excellence
- Leadership Fairfax
- Opportunity Builders, Inc.
- Phoenix House of the Mid-Atlantic
- SCAN of Alexandria
- Shakespeare Theatre Company
- Shelter House, Inc.
- The Builders Foundation
- Troops First Foundation
- Wesley Housing Development Corporation