We take great pride in being engaged citizens and encourage robust participation by all attorneys and staff in the organizations that make Northern Virginia and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan region such a vibrant place to live, work and play. We are tutors in schools and supporters of pro bono legal services. We serve on nonprofit boards and as leaders in community organizations. We are volunteer coaches for youth sports and active within our faith communities and alumni groups. We walk, run, play kickball, collect food and clothing and open our checkbooks to support local charities. It’s important to us to be responsible in some measure for the success of our community.
Some of the charities and organizations we are honored to support include:
- Arlington Community Foundation
- Arlington Food Assistance Center
- Arlington Housing Corporation
- Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing
- Arlington Street People’s Assistance Network (A-SPAN)
- Bowen McCauley Dance Company
- Clarendon Alliance
- Columbia Pike Revitalization Organization
- Devotion to Children
- Fairfax Choral Society
- Fellowship Square Foundation, Inc.
- Goodwin House Foundation
- JEB Stuart Educational Foundation
- Leadership Arlington
- Leadership Fairfax
- Opportunity Builders, Inc.
- Phoenix House of the Mid-Atlantic
- SCAN of Alexandria
- Shelter House, Inc.
- Troops First Foundation
- Wesley Housing Development Corporation