With the #MeToo Movement and the media’s laser focus on sexual harassment, now is the time to educate yourself and avoid potential liability in the future!
Join us for a Breakfast Briefing where we will discuss some pertinent questions regarding sexual harassment liability, such as:
- Should my business have a “zero-tolerance policy”? Can I discipline short of termination – e.g, training, take away bonus?
- Am I liable if one of my employees is being harassed by a customer or prime contractor?
- Should I conduct a harassment investigation in house or use a third party?
- Who should I believe in a he said/she said situation?
- What sort of due process do I owe the accused employee?
- What if the person claiming harassment is a poorperforming employee? How do I avoid retaliation claims?
- Are “off-color” jokes enough to create a hostile work environment?