Sexual Harassment: Quick Tips for Avoiding LiabilityPrint PDF
With the #MeToo Movement and the media’s laser focus on sexual harassment, now is the time to educate yourself and avoid potential liability in the future!
Join us for a Breakfast Briefing where we will discuss some pertinent questions regarding sexual harassment liability, such as:
- Should my business have a “zero-tolerance
policy”? Can I discipline short of termination - e.g,
training, take away bonus?
- Am I liable if one of my employees is being
harassed by a customer or prime contractor?
- Should I conduct a harassment investigation in
house or use a third party?
- Who should I believe in a he said/she said
- What sort of due process do I owe the accused
- What if the person claiming harassment is a poorperforming
employee? How do I avoid retaliation
- Do I need to have a policy on workplace dating
- Are “off-color” jokes enough to create a hostile work