- Fairfax Business Center, Annandale, VA, December 4, 2019Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
In this workshop, you will hear from Bean Kinney experts on topics including: entity formation, business contracts, trademark and copyright clearance, employment matters such as drafting employment agreements, developing employment policies and procedures and more.
- How Will National Landing, Pentagon Centre, and More Impact the Rosslyn-Ballston Corridor and Beyond?Arlington, VA, November 14, 2019Bisnow
Matt Roberts will moderate a panel session discussing an update on major projects within Arlington County.
- Webinar, November 12, 2019Strafford
This CLE webinar will explore the unique issues facing commercial landlords and tenants of co-working or shared office space. Our panel will compare the agreements between the parties (lease vs. license), and guide counsel on how to most effectively address the risks associated with those differences.
- Columbia, MD, November 7, 2019Maryland State Bar Association
Timothy Dugan will moderate and present two sessions: Eight Mistakes Experienced Contract Drafters Usually Make and Land Use and Zoning: Current Decisions
- Nostos Restaurant, Vienna, VA, November 7, 2019Howe Wealth Management
Informative discussion on how to help you and your family preserve and protect the legacy you leave behind. Jennifer Schiffer will present with representatives from Thompson Greenspon and Neuberger Berman.
- Reston, VA, October 9, 2019Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce
Jennifer Elgin will present the legal considerations and risks that every organization using social media should be aware of so as to avoid liability.
- Berlin, Germany, September 2019INTA