Bean, Kinney & Korman attorneys are available for select speaking engagements. Please contact Chris Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about opportunities and events.
- Land Use InstituteMaryland State Bar AssociationFall 2021
- The Omni Homestead Resort, Hot Springs, VA, July 24, 2021The Virginia Bar Association
Juanita F. Ferguson to present a CLE and discussion of Third Party Document Subpoenas, including the federal and state rules, Objections v. Motions to Quash, standing to object and/or quash and submitting a Touhy Request for documents from the federal government.
- Online, June 23, 2021Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce
As employees begin to return to their workplaces, many employers and business owners are wondering can they require their employees to get the COVID vaccine. In this session, Maureen Carr will review the legal limitations and parameters around enforcing vaccinations.
- Online, May 19, 2021Argent Bridge Advisors
- Online, May 19, 2021Bisnow and Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
Mark Viani, panel discussion moderator
- Online, May 6, 2021
In this webinar Tim Hughes and Doug Taylor will review the latest Virginia wage and employment laws likely to disproportionately impact the building trades and construction industry in the Commonwealth.