Bean, Kinney & Korman attorneys are available for select speaking engagements. Please contact Chris Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about opportunities and events.
- Land Use InstituteMaryland State Bar AssociationFall 2021
- Online, June 16, 2021Argent Bridge Advisors
- Online, June 9, 2021Argent Bridge Advisors
- Online, May 19, 2021Argent Bridge Advisors
- Online, May 19, 2021Bisnow and Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
Mark Viani, panel discussion moderator
- Online, May 6, 2021
In this webinar Tim Hughes and Doug Taylor will review the latest Virginia wage and employment laws likely to disproportionately impact the building trades and construction industry in the Commonwealth.
- First LightPodcast, May 5, 2021Westwood One
Maureen Carr discusses whether employers can require their employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine and the legal implications.
- Online, April 30, 2021Arlington Chamber of Commerce
Kandis Koustenis will address trademark and copyright matters during the panel session: Ask the Experts: Resources to Start or Run a Business
- Estate Planning Tax SeriesOnline, April 20, 2021DC Bar
This presentation will focus on a few instances where both business planning and estate planning intercept, and the potential opportunities to provide clients with comprehensive legal advice.
- Online, April 14, 2021Argent Bridge Advisors