Our attorneys do not limit their professional activities to the office and the courtroom. They are constantly finding opportunities to share knowledge with the wider community in any number of settings. We make regular presentations before a variety of audiences on legal issues affecting your business and personal life.
- Bean, Kinney & Korman | 2300 Wilson Blvd. | 1st Floor Conference Room | Arlington, VA 22201, October 25, 2018
As internet speech grows, so does internet defamation. From online reviews to social media trolls, the internet has become a ripe environment for defamers and cyber-attackers.
Join us for a Breakfast Briefing panel session where we will discuss pertinent questions regarding attacks on your name, brand, and reputation.
- October 16, 2018
Sponsor and panelist - Location, Location, Location: Finding the Best Returns in DC Opportunity Zone Investing
- Bean, Kinney & Korman, Arlington, VA, October 2, 2018
Seminar discussing legal, financial and tax strategies to consider when planning your estate.
- Small Business RoundtableArlington Chamber of Commerce, September 26, 2018
- Solo and Small Firms: Maximize Your SuccessWVU College of Law, September 21, 2018
- Bean, Kinney & Korman & Southeast Fairfax Development CorporationSouth County Government Center 8350 Richmond Highway, Room 221 A/B Alexandria, VA 22309, September 13, 2018
Want to start a community organization, small business, or social enterprise?
This presentation will provides easy to understand explanations of confusing legal topics for people looking to start a new business or expand a small business.