Our attorneys do not limit their professional activities to the office and the courtroom. They are constantly finding opportunities to share knowledge with the wider community in any number of settings. We make regular presentations before a variety of audiences on legal issues affecting your business and personal life.
- Bean, Kinney & Korman | 2300 Wilson Blvd. | 1st Floor Conference Room | Arlington, VA 22201, April 5, 2018Bean, Kinney & Korman, P.C. and Rosslyn BID
Virginia is on the forefront of winemaking, craft brewing and distilling. With all of the innovation in production, distribution and service, law makers and enforcement officials are working to keep pace and provide effective controls without stifling progress. Similarly, innovations by restaurant and bar owners as well as event producers - from outdoor seating to “pop-up” temporary or experimental restaurants, beer gardens, community festivals, sports events and the like - also present a challenge to the application of existing laws and regulations. The ability to secure the required alcoholic beverage license is essential to success.
- Derivative Works and Copyright: Scope, Termination, Infringement, Considerations for Drafting PermissionsStrafford Live CLE Webinars, March 20, 2018Strafford Live CLE Webinars
- 2300 Wilson Blvd., 7th Floor, Arlington, VA, March 15, 2018
Join Bean, Kinney & Korman as we celebrate the March 2018 college basketball tournament with a viewing party that includes three big screens to watch the games, food, beverages and great company. By invitation only.
- Where: Bean, Kinney & Korman | 2300 Wilson Blvd. | 1st Floor Conference Room | Arlington, VA 22201, February 28, 2018
- February 6, 2018William & Mary Law School and the William & Mary Alumni Association