Bean, Kinney & Korman attorneys are available for select speaking engagements. Please contact Chris Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about opportunities and events.
- Webcast, May 7, 2020Virginia CLE
This seminar covers the basics of defamation law and the complexities of defamation cases in the 21st century Internet world.
- Small Business Academy WorkshopWebinar, April 15, 2020Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
In this workshop, you will hear from experts on topics including: entity formation, business contracts, leasing transactions, employment matters such as drafting employment agreements, classifying employees, and developing employment policies and procedures.
- Webinar, March 27, 2020Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce
With the current COVID-19 environment, many businesses are left with several questions regarding their leases, contracts for events and with vendors, and insurance coverage. Robert Hicks and John Kelly will cover key topics businesses are most challenged with right now.
- COVID-19 & Labor Laws 2020: What's New, What's Overlooked and Ways to Protect Your BusinessWebcast recording - view on demand, March 25, 2020Arlington Chamber of Commerce
- Deadlock-Breaking Mechanisms in Real Estate LLCs: Avoiding Litigation When Members and Managers Fail to AgreeWebinar, February 27, 2020Strafford
This CLE webinar will provide real estate counsel with a framework for adopting deadlock-breaking mechanisms in LLC operating agreements and potential state law consequences when no such mechanisms are in place. The program, presented by Kathleen Kelley and Jennifer Schiffer, will also discuss arbitration and mediation provisions as alternatives to litigation or judicial dissolution.
- WVOW Radio | 101.9FM | 1290AM, February 26, 2020Kuenzel Law
Listen to hear Joe Meadows continue his discussion and answer questions on internet and social media defamation issues.
- Virginia Lawmakers Aim To Crack Down On SLAPP TourismOn-demand recording, February 17, 2020NPR
Joe Meadows discusses defamation cases and anti-SLAPP laws.