Bean, Kinney & Korman attorneys are available for select speaking engagements. Please contact Chris Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about opportunities and events.
- Online, October 14, 2020Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
In this workshop, you will hear from experts on topics including: entity formation, business contracts, leasing transactions, employment matters such as drafting employment agreements, classifying employees, and developing employment policies and procedures.
- Online, August 4, 2020
Hear from Tim Hughes and Doug Taylor on the new regulations in Virginia for employers to control, prevent and mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- Online, July 28, 2020Arlington Chamber of Commerce
Doug Taylor will present on topics including procedures for employees, policies for volunteer screening, and other legal aspects of reopening your business.
- Online, July 16, 2020Strafford
This CLE webinar will address the distinct legal problems facing commercial landlords and tenants of co-working or shared office space in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Online, June 2, 2020YHB CPAs & Consultants
- ULI Washington, D.C. Young Leaders Presentation “Northern Virginia Land Use”2020ULI Washington, D.C.