Our attorneys do not limit their professional activities to the office and the courtroom. They are constantly finding opportunities to share knowledge with the wider community in any number of settings. We make regular presentations before a variety of audiences on legal issues affecting your business and personal life.
- Small Business RoundtableArlington Chamber of Commerce, September 26, 2018
- Deadlock-Breaking Mechanisms in LLCs: Avoiding Litigation and Dissolution When Members and Managers Fail to AgreeStrafford Live CLE Webinar, August 14, 2018
- South County Government Center 8350 Richmond Highway, Room 221 A/B Alexandria, VA 22309, June 28, 2018Bean, Kinney & Korman & Southeast Fairfax Development Corporation
Want to start a community organization, small business, or social enterprise?
This presentation will provides easy to understand explanations of confusing legal topics for people looking to start a new business or expand a small business.
- May 22, 2018Arlington Economic Development
- Bean, Kinney & Korman | 2300 Wilson Blvd. | 1st Floor Conference Room | Arlington, VA 22201, April 5, 2018Bean, Kinney & Korman, P.C. and Rosslyn BID
Virginia is on the forefront of winemaking, craft brewing and distilling. With all of the innovation in production, distribution and service, law makers and enforcement officials are working to keep pace and provide effective controls without stifling progress. Similarly, innovations by restaurant and bar owners as well as event producers - from outdoor seating to “pop-up” temporary or experimental restaurants, beer gardens, community festivals, sports events and the like - also present a challenge to the application of existing laws and regulations. The ability to secure the required alcoholic beverage license is essential to success.
- Derivative Works and Copyright: Scope, Termination, Infringement, Considerations for Drafting PermissionsStrafford Live CLE Webinars, March 20, 2018Strafford Live CLE Webinars