- Deadlock-Breaking Mechanisms in Real Estate LLCs: Avoiding Litigation When Members and Managers Fail to AgreeWebinar, February 27, 2020Strafford
This CLE webinar will provide real estate counsel with a framework for adopting deadlock-breaking mechanisms in LLC operating agreements and potential state law consequences when no such mechanisms are in place. The program, presented by Kathleen Kelley, will also discuss arbitration and mediation provisions as alternatives to litigation or judicial dissolution.
- Deadlock-Breaking Mechanisms in LLCs: Avoiding Litigation and Dissolution When Members and Managers Fail to AgreeWebinar, January 16, 2020Strafford
This CLE webinar will provide corporate counsel with a framework for adopting deadlock-breaking mechanisms in limited liability company (LLC) operating agreements, and potential state law consequences when no such arrangements are in place. The panel, which includes Kathleen Kelley, will also discuss arbitration and mediation provisions as alternatives to litigation or judicial dissolution.
- Choose the Best Entity for Your PurposesTeleconference, December 19, 2019National Business Institute
In this CLE, Kathleen Kelley examines the advantages and disadvantages of LLCs and S-Corporations to effectively advise clients on which route to take.
- Fairfax Business Center, Annandale, VA, December 4, 2019Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
In this workshop, you will hear from Bean Kinney experts on topics including: entity formation, business contracts, trademark and copyright clearance, employment matters such as drafting employment agreements, developing employment policies and procedures and more.
- How Will National Landing, Pentagon Centre, and More Impact the Rosslyn-Ballston Corridor and Beyond?Arlington, VA, November 14, 2019Bisnow
Matt Roberts will moderate a panel session discussing an update on major projects within Arlington County.
- Webinar, November 12, 2019Strafford
This CLE webinar will explore the unique issues facing commercial landlords and tenants of co-working or shared office space. Our panel will compare the agreements between the parties (lease vs. license), and guide counsel on how to most effectively address the risks associated with those differences.