Our attorneys do not limit their professional activities to the office and the courtroom. They are constantly finding opportunities to share knowledge with the wider community in any number of settings. We make regular presentations before a variety of audiences on legal issues affecting your business and personal life.
- Derivative Works and Copyright: Scope, Termination, Infringement, Considerations for Drafting PermissionsStrafford Live CLE Webinars, March 20, 2018Strafford Live CLE Webinars
- 2300 Wilson Blvd., 7th Floor, Arlington, VA, March 15, 2018
Join Bean, Kinney & Korman as we celebrate the March 2018 college basketball tournament with a viewing party that includes three big screens to watch the games, food, beverages and great company. By invitation only.
- Where: Bean, Kinney & Korman | 2300 Wilson Blvd. | 1st Floor Conference Room | Arlington, VA 22201, February 28, 2018
- February 6, 2018William & Mary Law School and the William & Mary Alumni Association
- Where: Bean, Kinney & Korman | 2300 Wilson Blvd. | 1st Floor Conference Room | Arlington, VA 22201, When: January 17, 2018 | 7:30 a.m. Registration & Breakfast | 8:00-9:00 a.m. Seminar
- Northern Virginia Leadership Series featuring Paul J. WiedefeldMetro is vital to our region's economy. Mr. Wiedefeld will address Metro's safety, reliability, governance and funding.October 17, 2017Bean, Kinney & Korman, PC
- August 29, 2017Strafford Live CLE Webinars
- July 14, 2017Arlington Chamber of Commerce