Seven Attorneys from Bean, Kinney & Korman Recognized as 2012 Best LawyersPrint PDF
Arlington, VA — Bean, Kinney & Korman announced that seven of its attorneys have been selected as 2012 Best Lawyers.
- Jennifer Brust: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Timothy Hughes: Litigation – Construction
- Jonathan Kinney: Real Estate Law
- James Korman: Family Law
- Tracy Meyer: Family Law
- Carol Schrier-Polak: Family Law and Family Law Mediation
- James Schroll: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
“Bean, Kinney & Korman is privileged to have such an outstanding team of lawyers within our firm,” said Managing Partner Leo Fisher. “We are very proud that these seven lawyers have received this prestigious recognition--they continue to be a significant benefit to the firm and to our clients.”
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers, one of the oldest and most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession, compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. In the U.S., Best Lawyers publishes an annual referral guide, The Best Lawyers in America, which includes 41,149 attorneys in 126 practice areas, covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia.