Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., 2001
Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 1997
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia, 2005
Dusko is a shareholder with Bean, Kinney & Korman representing a broad range of clients in tax and corporate finance matters. His practice consists of assisting businesses in handling complex domestic and international tax issues and private equity transactions, particularly in the engineering, software development and biotech research industries.
Prior to joining Bean, Kinney & Korman, Dusko led mergers & acquisitions matters at the TPA Group, an affiliate of Baker Tilly. Drawing on his extensive in-house commercial and investment banking experience, Dusko provides his clients with a wealth of knowledge to help guide them through commercial and legal aspects of acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises, joint ventures and restructurings.
Dusko is currently admitted in the District of Columbia.*
* Not yet admitted in Virginia.
- Lead sell side counsel on a number of lower middle market mandates, including: a renewable energy management consultancy, a midstream oil and gas company; a specialty valve manufacturer; an MNO engineering servicer.
- Lead counsel to an Eastern European industrial conglomerate on a €120 syndicated loan facility arranged by the International Finance Corporation and the restructuring of €400+ million of bank and trade debt.
- Business Insights, September 1, 2020
- Business Insights, August 11, 2020
- Business Insights, July 27, 2020
- Business Insights, July 20, 2020
Professional & Community Affiliations
DC Bar, Section of Taxation
American Bar Association, Section of Taxation
Beyond the Suit
Outside of work, Dusko enjoys playing golf and spending time with his family.