B.A. in English, Rutgers University, 2004, Highest Honors
The George Washington University Law School, 2010
Bar & Court Admissions
- Virginia, 2014
- Maryland, 2010
- District of Columbia, 2016
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Jamie J. Sack is an associate attorney with Bean, Kinney & Korman. She concentrates her practice on Northern Virginia and Maryland family law, specifically in the areas of divorce, spousal support, custody, child support, guardianships and conservatorships. Jamie understands the unique challenges families face when confronted with each matter and is dedicated to achieving results that are not only the least disruptive to the families but also the most cost effective.
Jamie also has an extensive litigation background. Not only is she well prepared to represent her clients in the courtroom, but her litigation experience has also afforded her a keen understanding of how to assist her clients to resolve cases through settlement agreements.
Jamie earned her B.A. with Highest Honors from Rutgers University and her J.D. from the George Washington University Law School.
Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2016-2017
Washington DC Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2016
- Successfully assisted a stay-at-home mother with obtaining spousal support and child support from the father who had abandoned the family and moved abroad.
- Assisted multiple clients with resolving all issues related to their marriage through settlement agreements, thereby allowing them to proceed to divorce on an uncontested basis and saving them extensive legal fees.
Professional & Community Affiliations
Fairfax County Bar Association
Virginia State Bar Association
Bar Association of Montgomery County
Maryland State Bar Association
Women’s Bar Association of Maryland
American Bar Association
Beyond the Suit
Jamie loves cooking and trying new restaurants in the D.C. area. She is an avid reader of fiction and also enjoys running and yoga. She lives in Arlington, Virginia with her husband and their cat, Fonzworth.