University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., 2015
Swarthmore College, B.A., with honors, 2010
Bar & Court Admissions
- Virginia, 2015
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Henrico Circuit Court
Malcolm Thomas is an associate attorney at Bean, Kinney & Korman who specializes in commercial litigation and intellectual property matters. He routinely represents businesses and individuals in a variety of disputes.
Malcolm is experienced in all facets of litigation including investigation, discovery and depositions and is licensed to practice in Virginia.
Prior to joining the firm, Malcolm was a litigation associate at Eccleston and Wolf, P.C. in Fairfax, VA, and a healthcare associate at Hancock, Daniel & Johnson P.C. in Richmond, VA.
- Defended a hospital in a negligent credentialing claim, handling the dispositive motions and briefing, which resulted in a dismissal prior to hearing.
- Obtained dismissal for a healthcare business in a $1,000,000.00 lawsuit involving claims fraud and violation of civil rights claims.
- February 25, 2020
Professional & Community Affiliations
George Mason American Inn of Court
International Association of Privacy Professionals
Beyond the Suit
Outside of the office, Malcolm exercises his musical talent, playing bass guitar and synthesizer in a local area rock band.