George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2015
Brigham Young University
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia, 2018
- Virginia, 2015
Sam Banks is a shareholder with Bean, Kinney & Korman practicing in the areas of employment law, government contracts and commercial litigation.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Sam worked as an accountant and a financial analyst for seven years. While he worked in finance and accounting, it became apparent to him that he loved helping people, which prompted his return to school to become a lawyer.
Sam's passion for helping his clients along with his prior experience in finance and as an accountant gives him the unique ability to understand a company’s business and legal needs, allowing him to provide tailored advice to any business client.
Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, 2021
- Implied Partnerships GuideJanuary 12, 2021
- Bankruptcy Law News, Virginia State Bar, June 2020
- BKK Construction & Land Use Newsletter, December 2015
- BKK Wills, Trusts and Estates Newsletter, August 2014