Chris Sutton, Marketing Manager
Bean, Kinney & Korman attorneys take a personal interest in being informative about their practice areas and the legal issues that confront their clients. Articles by our attorneys are frequently found in prominent legal, professional and industry publications.
- LexisNexis/Practical-Guidance, January 21, 2021
- Law360, January 15, 2021
- Implied Partnerships GuideJanuary 12, 2021
In this guide Joe Meadows and Sam Banks outline the details of an implied partnership and the factors which businesses and individuals should consider in their decision making.
- Family Lawyer Magazine, January 5, 2021
- Washington Business Journal, December 28, 2020
Matt Roberts quoted, providing insight and detail on the plans for the forthcoming pop-up hotel.
- American Bar Association - Practice Points, November 30, 2020
- Washington Business Journal, October 29, 2020
Matt Roberts quoted, providing insight and background into hotel transition.
- LinkedIn, October 22, 2020
- A Graphic IllustrationOctober 2020
What are the basic requirements for a defamation claim and what are the basic defenses to a claim of defamation? Joe Meadows illustrates what is needed for both scenarios in this guide.
- BUILDING BLOC: How the Construction Industry Can Use the Vote to Shore Up the Foundation of DemocracyVirginia Bar Association Construction Law Blog, October 1, 2020