I am very pleased to report that I will be speaking on April 27, 2010 at the Green Legal Matters Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana. The event includes a large number of talented folks, including good friends of ours from twitter and blogs such as Christopher Hill , Shari Shapiro , and Scott Wolfe . A number of general counsel of very significant entities are scheduled to participate as well, including:
- Susan Dorn, General Counsel USGBC
- Roberta Lang, General Counsel, Whole Foods
- Steve Harmon, Sr. Dir. Legal Services, Cisco
- Elaine Reilly, Corporate Counsel, DuPont
- Ted Banks, Former Chief Counsel, Kraft Foods
- Kurt Stepaniak, Sr. VP, Law and Acquisitions, Kone, Inc.
- Allyson Willoughby, General Counsel, Method Home
This looks to be a fantastic event. Last, but not least, the event takes place in the middle of New Orleans’ Jazz Fest, a particular favorite of mine. More information regarding the event is available from the press release issued by the conference organizers. You can register for the event and see more information on schedule and attendees at the conference website .