Bean, Kinney & Korman Office Hours
Our physical office is open from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Our #1 priority continues to be the health and well-being of our employees, clients, and visitors. The following measures are in place to help protect everyone:
- Masks must always be worn. If you do not have a mask with you, we can provide one.
- Upon arrival to our office, we have marked the floor for where to stand as you greet our receptionist.
- Social distancing (6 ft. apart) should be maintained.
- Health checks: anyone who comes into the building between the hours of 7 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday, will be subject to temperature check requirements. If you register a temperature of 100.4 or above by the equipment, you will be asked by the nurse on staff to have a forehead scan to gain access. If for some reason you fail the temperature screening you will be denied access to the building.
- Please review Carr Properties Building Policies and Protocols for additional information.
If you need to reach an attorney, you can still contact them directly by searching our directory for their contact information or call 702-525-4000.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center for latest updates and insights.