Arlington, VA — Bean, Kinney & Korman announced that nine of its attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013 (Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC). The attorneys were recognized for their distinguished legal work in 10 different practice areas.
“Having nine attorneys selected by our peers for this list validates the quality of our legal representation,” said Managing Shareholder Leo Fisher. “It’s a tremendous honor for our lawyers to receive this recognition, as they continue to be an asset to the firm and to our clients.”
The Bean, Kinney & Korman lawyers included in Best Lawyers are:
- Jennifer Brust: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2010-2013) and Litigation – Bankruptcy (2010-2013)
- Joseph Corish: Banking and Finance Law (2013)
- Leo Fisher: Commercial Litigation (2013)
- Timothy Hughes: Litigation – Construction (2012-2013)
- Jonathan Kinney: Real Estate Law (2008-2013)
- James Korman: Family Law (1995-2013)
- Tracy Meyer : Family Law (2011-2013)
- Carol Schrier-Polak : Arbitration (1995-2013), Family Law (1995-2013) and Family Law Mediation (1995-2013)
- James Schroll: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2005-2013)
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. For more information on The Best Layers in America, please visit www.bestlawyers.com .