Arlington, VA— Bean, Kinney & Korman announced that eight of its attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2017. The attorneys were recognized for their distinguished legal work in eight different practice areas.
“We are thrilled to continue to be recognized by Best Lawyers,” said Tim Hughes, executive managing shareholder of the firm. “Having so many attorneys listed exemplifies the high level of service we dedicate to our clients.”
The Bean, Kinney & Korman lawyers included in Best Lawyers are:
- Jennifer Brust: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2010-2017) and Litigation – Bankruptcy (2010-2017)
- Joseph Corish: Banking and Finance Law (2013-2017)
- Leo Fisher: Commercial Litigation (2013-2017)
- Timothy Hughes: Construction Law and Litigation – Construction (2012-2017)
- Jonathan Kinney: Real Estate Law (2008-2017)
- James Korman: Family Law (1995-2017)
- Christian Lapham: Family Law (2014-2017)
- James Schroll: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2005-2017)
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. For more information on The Best Layers in America, please visit www.bestlawyers.com.