George Mason University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- Research Editor, George Mason Law Review
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.S., with distinction, 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- Virginia, 2016
- Maryland, 2017
- District of Columbia, 2017
- Florida, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2016
Blake Frieman is an associate attorney at Bean, Kinney & Korman who represents financial institutions and other businesses in commercial financing and real estate matters. He routinely handles the documentation and negotiation of complex credit and security agreements and matters related to the acquisition, financing, and leasing of real estate. He has experience with handling workouts and foreclosures, as well as collections and other business litigation matters. Blake also represents and advises businesses and individuals with respect to mergers and acquisitions, taxation, and trusts and estates.
Prior to joining Bean, Kinney & Korman, Blake served as a legal intern for Commissioner Maureen K. Ohlhausen of the Federal Trade Commission. He also served as a legal intern for the Civil Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida.
- Business Insights, December 28, 2020
- Business Insights, October 15, 2020
- Business Insights, May 4, 2020
- Business Insights, April 22, 2020
- Business Insights, March 30, 2020
Beyond the Suit
Blake is originally from St. Petersburg, Florida. He currently resides in Fairfax County with his wife and their dog. In his spare time he enjoys sports, jogging, cooking, and spending time with his family.