Arlington, VA — Bean, Kinney & Korman announced that nine of its attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2018. The attorneys were recognized for their distinguished legal work in eight different practice areas.
“The continued inclusion of our lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list is a testament to the firm’s dedication to our clients” said Tim Hughes, Managing Shareholder of the firm. “We are very proud that these nine lawyers have received this prestigious recognition. It is particularly gratifying to see additional lawyers in the firm being added to this group over time.”
The Bean, Kinney & Korman lawyers included in Best Lawyers are:
- Jennifer Brust: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2010-2018) and Litigation – Bankruptcy (2010-2018)
- Joseph Corish: Banking and Finance Law (2013-2018)
- Leo Fisher: Commercial Litigation (2013-2018)
- Timothy Hughes: Construction Law and Litigation – Construction (2012-2018)
- Jonathan Kinney: Real Estate Law (2008-2018)
- James Korman: Family Law (1995-2018)
- Christian Lapham: Family Law (2014-2018)
- Jennifer McCammon: Family Law (2018)
- James Schroll: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2005-2018)
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. For more information on The Best Layers in America, please visit www.bestlawyers.com.