Arlington, VA — Bean, Kinney & Korman announced that eleven of its attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America ® 2020 Edition. The attorneys were recognized for their distinguished legal work in eight different practice areas, including one attorney listed for the first time.
“The continued inclusion of our lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list is a testament to the firm’s dedication to our clients” said Tim Hughes, Managing Shareholder of the firm. “We are extremely proud that these eleven lawyers have received this prestigious recognition for their work. It is particularly gratifying to see additional lawyers in the firm being added to this group over time.”
The Bean, Kinney & Korman lawyers included in Best Lawyers are :
- Jennifer Brust: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2010-2020) and Litigation – Bankruptcy (2010-2020)
- Joseph Corish: Banking and Finance Law (2013-2020)
- Leo Fisher: Commercial Litigation (2013-2020)
- Lynn Hawkins: Family Law (2019-2020)
- Timothy Hughes : Construction Law and Litigation – Construction (2012-2020)
- John Kelly : Real Estate Law (2020)
- Jonathan Kinney: Real Estate Law (2008-2020)
- James Korman: Family Law (1995-2020)
- Christian Lapham: Family Law (2014-2020)
- Jennifer McCammon : Family Law (2018-2020)
- James Schroll: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2005-2020)
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 87,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and they have received almost 10 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America , 7.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in almost 60,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. For more information on The Best Layers in America , please visit www.bestlawyers.com .