Arlington, VA — Bean, Kinney & Korman announced that eight of its attorneys were recently selected for inclusion in the 2018 Virginia Super Lawyers list, seven additional attorneys were selected for the Virginia Rising Stars list, and James Korman made the Top 10 list of 2018 Virginia Super Lawyers. The attorneys were recognized for their distinguished legal work in eight different practice areas.
“The continuous inclusion of our attorneys is a statement of their continued commitment to our clients,” said Managing Partner Tim Hughes. “We are privileged to have such exceptional lawyers on our team, and we are very proud that they have received this recognition, especially the ‘Rising Stars’. It is particularly special for Jim Korman to be recognized in the ‘Top 10’ list amongst all the lawyers in the Commonwealth of Virginia. It is a testament to his incredible career.”
The Bean, Kinney & Korman lawyers included in Super Lawyers are:
- James Korman: Family Law – Top 10
- Raighne Delaney: Business Litigation
- Jonathan Kinney: Land Use/Zoning
- Christian Lapham: Family Law
- James Schroll: Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Richard Sullivan, Jr.: Business Litigation
- Lynn Hawkins: Family Law
- Tim Hughes: Construction Litigation
The attorneys included as Rising Stars are:
- Andrea Davison: Bankruptcy: Business
- Jennifer McCammon: Family Law
- Lauren Keenan Rote: Estate & Probate
- Zachary Williams: General Litigation
- Linda Choe: Family Law
- Jamie Sack: Family Law
- Maureen Carr: Civil Litigation: Defense
Super Lawyers is a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars recognizes up-and-coming attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or have been practicing for 10 years or less. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The Super Lawyers listing is published in Super Lawyers magazine which reaches 13 million readers throughout the United States.