Arlington, VA — Bean, Kinney & Korman announced that thirteen of its attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition. The attorneys were recognized for their distinguished legal work in eight different practice areas, including two attorneys listed for the first time.
Additionally, three attorneys have been selected for inclusion within the inaugural edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
“The continued recognition of our lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list is a testament to the firm’s dedication to our clients,” said Tim Hughes, Managing Shareholder of the firm. “It is gratifying to see additional lawyers added to this prestigious recognition over time. And, having three attorneys included within the ‘Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch’ list is a testament to the quality of the next generation of lawyers in the firm that are coming into their own.” Hughes continued, “We are extremely proud that these sixteen lawyers have received this prestigious recognition for their work. It is particularly gratifying to see additional lawyers in the firm being added to this year over year.”
The Bean, Kinney & Korman lawyers included in Best Lawyers are:
- Jennifer Brust: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2010-2021) and Litigation – Bankruptcy (2010-2021)
- Joseph Corish: Banking and Finance Law (2013-2021)
- Timothy Dugan: Land Use and Zoning Law (2020-2021)
- Leo Fisher: Commercial Litigation (2013-2021)
- Lynn Hawkins: Family Law (2019-2021) and Family Law Mediation (2021)
- Timothy Hughes: Construction Law and Litigation – Construction (2012-2021)
- Kathleen Kelley: Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) and Corporate Law (2021)
- John Kelly: Real Estate Law (2020-2021)
- Jonathan Kinney: Real Estate Law (2008-2021)
- James Korman: Family Law (1995-2021)
- Christian Lapham: Family Law (2014-2021)
- Jennifer McCammon: Family Law (2018-2021)
- Richard Sullivan: Commercial Litigation (2021)
The Bean, Kinney & Korman lawyers included in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch are:
- Samuel Banks: Commercial Litigation
- Michelle Bieber: Family Law
- Stephen Caruso: Commercial Litigation
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 108,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and we have received over 13 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 9.4 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 67,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. For more information on The Best Layers in America, please visit www.bestlawyers.com.