Arlington, VA — Bean, Kinney & Korman announced that seven of its attorneys were recently selected for inclusion in the 2015 Virginia Super Lawyers list, and five additional attorneys were selected for the Virginia Rising Stars list. The attorneys were recognized for their distinguished legal work in six different practice areas.
“Our firm values excellence and superlative client service,” said Tim Hughes, executive managing shareholder of the firm. “It is a great honor for our attorneys to be recognized for these qualities by clients and peers.”
The Bean, Kinney & Korman lawyers included in Super Lawyers are:
- Raighne Delaney: Business Litigation
- Jonathan Kinney: Land Use/Zoning
- James Korman: Family Law
- Christian Lapham: Family Law
- James Schroll: Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Sara Leiner Schuler: Family Law
- Richard Sullivan, Jr.: Business Litigation
The attorneys included as Rising Stars are:
- Andrea Davison: Bankruptcy: Business
- Jennifer McCammon: Family Law
- Matthew Roberts: Land Use/Zoning
- Lauren Keenan Rote: Estate & Probate
- Zachary Williams: General Litigation
Super Lawyers is a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars recognizes up-and-coming attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or have been practicing for 10 years or less. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The Super Lawyers listing is published in Super Lawyers magazine which reaches 13 million readers throughout the United States.